Sunday, January 22, 2012



Edwin McCain Website



Jess and I had a great time attending our first free concert at Speaking Rock this past Saturday.  I have to admit I had to Google Edwin McCain to find out what songs he had actually done.  When I landed on his page I immediately recognized his most famous hit "I'll Be" and was determined to catch him live.

McCain put on a great show and the intimate setting at Speaking Rock made the concert have a nice personal feel.  McCain has a great voice and even better stories as he played and joked with the audience for a good hour and a half. 



Speaking Rock has done a great job of bringing in great (free) entertainment.  If you can get past the cigarette smoke;  I highly recommend that you make one of your date nights a trip to Speaking Rock to catch a cool concert.  Check out their website or their facebook page for info on upcoming shows.  Think Jess and I will be checking out The Beatles Tribute Band on February 15th and Country Star Terri Clark on Feb. 16th.




No comments: