Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy VaLINtines Day. This Lin kid is for real!


Checked my twitter after one-act play rehearsal tonight and the thing was blowing up with everyone and their grandmother tweeting about the amazing Jeremy Lin and his performance in the clutch vs. the Raptors tonight.  

Linsanity has been taking over the the social media world these past few weeks but I was a little hesitant to jump on the Lin bandwagon so soon.  I had never heard of the kid and thought that the Knicks were just riding a good thing that would sooner or later run out of gas. 

Unlike Floyd Mayweather , I am man enough to admit that I was wrong.  This guy is the real deal.  I find myself rooting for him now just like I did for Tebow during football season.  Love the way he stays humble and gracious in his post game interviews.  His  story will no doubt be the stuff of NBA  legend if he is able to take the Knicks to the promised land this year.

 What do you guys think?  Will Linsanity continue to sweep the world or will his star fade much like JJ Barea after he helped the Mavericks win an NBA Title.  I'm hoping that this kid continues to light it up on the court.  Inspiring story that keeps getting better and better.



Here are the ten most ridiculous (and pretty clever) Jeremy Lin inspired sayings according to AskMen.com

10. Lin It To Win It!
9. The Lin Crowd
8. Linsider
7. Lint Condition
6. Ooh, Ling (Ewing)
5. Linscrafters
4. Linnin
3. Lin Time
2 . Lin Man
1. Lin

My favorite that didn't make the list:  All I Do Is Lin!

No comments: