Monday, February 6, 2012

Wicked in El Paso



I am not ashamed to admit that I am looking forward to catching Wicked this week at the Plaza Theatre more than Cowboy fans look forward to the start of next season.  I have heard great things about the show and was lucky enough to get tickets for my wife and I for Wednesdays show.

The reviews in the El Paso Times have all been positive and the reaction from a couple of my students who went to watch the show last week has been great.  I'll post my thoughts this weekend about our Wicked experience. 

The month of February also sees the Cirque Du Soleil show Dralion fly into the Don Haskins Center from the 15th-19th.   I haven't got my hands on tickets yet but think the kids would love to check out this show.
 

If you had a chance to see Wicked let me know what you thought by posting a few notes on the blog.  Great to see big time shows making their way to our city.  Let's get out and support the efforts of the promoters responsible for bringing in these quality acts.  El Paso is on the verge of making things happen for people who love and appreciate the arts.  Just another reason why we love living in the Sun City.


No comments: